NMC chief makes it to Forbes list
Dubai, July 1, 2013
NMC Healthcare chief executive and UAE Exchange managing director and chief executive Dr B R Shetty has made it to the Forbes Middle East's first list of top 100 Indian leaders in the UAE.
Dr Shetty ranked third on the elite index and was hailed by Forbes as one of the "ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals hailing from India" who are "responsible for some of the most successful UAE-based enterprises in operation today, with their impact reaching far across the GCC."
The ranking is the result of in-depth research into Indian professionals and impresarios residing and/or operating businesses in the UAE.
This recognition comes as NMC Healthcare and UAE Exchange accelerate their aggressive expansion, across countries including Bahrain.
NMC Healthcare has become a state-of-the-art healthcare facility with a customer base in millions.
The group now plans to aggressively expand across many countries, especially in Middle East.
Having 700 branches across 30 countries, UAE Exchange claims it is the largest globally networked remittance brand.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders