Batelco hosts photo exhibition
Manama, July 4, 2013
Over 200 photos were displayed at Batelco's first photography competition exhibition, held at the Bahrain Art Gallery.
The competition titled 'Bahrain Eye' was concluded with the two-day exhibition, held under the patronage of the Ministry of Culture, said a statement.
Bahrain’s aspiring photographers submitted over 800 photos in five categories - places in Bahrain, people in Bahrain, nature and wildlife in Bahrain, Tawasel (Communication) and mobile photography, it said.
The photos were reviewed and judged by four professional Bahraini photographers: Ali Al Refaei, Ali Al Marzooq, Jaan Al Balooshi and Ahmed Zaman, who praised the excellent quality and creativity of the work submitted.
Cash prizes were awarded for the first, second and third place winners in each of the five categories. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim plans cinema expansion
- Dubai Culture launches Instagram contest
- Dubai arts consultancy wins major hotel deal
- Du campaign sweeps Dubai Lynx Awards
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends