Almoayyed named SMEs society chairman
Manama, July 9, 2013
Bahrain Small and Medium Enterprises Development Society has appointed Farouk Almoayyed, the chairman of the AlMoayyed International Group, as its honorary chairman.
Announcing the appointment, Society chairman Ahmed Subbah Al Saloom said, "Mr Almoayyed has extensive experience in managing many companies and is expected to provide unparalleled support for the efforts undertaken by the society that aims to help entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Bahrain."
"The society is planning to sign a number of agreements and partnerships with various companies in order to provide long-term privileges to members in various essential services that every SME needs," he stated.
"This initiative aims to cut-costs through providing consultation as well as discounts that benefit them directly such as accounting services and legal consultations, said Al Saloom.
"I would like to invite entrepreneurs to join the society to benefit from the special privileges that we will launch soon," he added.
The main aim of the society is to support the Economic Vision 2030. It aims at promoting and supporting youth and entrepreneurs to start new businesses and projects in a business friendly environment in order to achieve economic growth.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra