Batelco hosts ghabga for business customers
Manama, July 21, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom operator in Bahrain, recently hosted a Ramadan Ghabga banquet at the Sheraton Hotel for more than 250 of its business customers.
The event, which was organised by the telco’s Enterprise and Government Division, gave Batelco business customers a valuable opportunity to network, socialise and meet Batelco management.
“This event was held in honour of our business customers, to whom we owe much of our success,” said Batelco Enterprise general manager Adel Daylami.
“The evening was a success and my team and I were delighted with the impressive turn out. From the feedback received, everyone enjoyed the great occasion.”
Daylami addressed the business customers and reiterated that he and his business account managers welcomed the opportunity to socialise with their valued customers.
“As Bahrain’s leading provider of business oriented communications solutions, Batelco is always seeking to forge closer links with its business customers and such events provide the ideal setting,” Daylami added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain