Batelco hosts ghabga for business customers
Manama, July 21, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom operator in Bahrain, recently hosted a Ramadan Ghabga banquet at the Sheraton Hotel for more than 250 of its business customers.
The event, which was organised by the telco’s Enterprise and Government Division, gave Batelco business customers a valuable opportunity to network, socialise and meet Batelco management.
“This event was held in honour of our business customers, to whom we owe much of our success,” said Batelco Enterprise general manager Adel Daylami.
“The evening was a success and my team and I were delighted with the impressive turn out. From the feedback received, everyone enjoyed the great occasion.”
Daylami addressed the business customers and reiterated that he and his business account managers welcomed the opportunity to socialise with their valued customers.
“As Bahrain’s leading provider of business oriented communications solutions, Batelco is always seeking to forge closer links with its business customers and such events provide the ideal setting,” Daylami added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand