Primedia launches Oman Industrial Directory
Manama, July 28, 2013
Primedia International, a Bahrain-based media solutions company and its affiliate Tele-Gulf Services have launched 2013 edition of the Oman Industrial Directory for the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The Oman Industrial Directory is one of the two exclusive and official annual publications by the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry published by Primedia International: with the Trade Directory.
The directories provide information for local, regional and international businesses involved in the Omani industry.
Available on different platforms - hard copy as well as on CD and online – the directory offers extra advertisement opportunities to enable companies to increase their visibility and to find business partners.
“We are delighted to publish the Industrial Directory for the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry,” said Anil Kumar Das, Tele-Gulf Services general manager in Oman.
“Our work on behalf of the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry adds to the support offered by the Chamber for Omani businesses’ in today’s competitive markets,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal