Primedia launches Oman Industrial Directory
Manama, July 28, 2013
Primedia International, a Bahrain-based media solutions company and its affiliate Tele-Gulf Services have launched 2013 edition of the Oman Industrial Directory for the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The Oman Industrial Directory is one of the two exclusive and official annual publications by the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry published by Primedia International: with the Trade Directory.
The directories provide information for local, regional and international businesses involved in the Omani industry.
Available on different platforms - hard copy as well as on CD and online – the directory offers extra advertisement opportunities to enable companies to increase their visibility and to find business partners.
“We are delighted to publish the Industrial Directory for the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry,” said Anil Kumar Das, Tele-Gulf Services general manager in Oman.
“Our work on behalf of the Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry adds to the support offered by the Chamber for Omani businesses’ in today’s competitive markets,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut