Etisalat to broadcast EPL matches on eLife
Abu Dhabi, August 14, 2013
UAE-based Etisalat has announced that it would broadcast the English Premier League (EPL) football matches for fans in UAE through the Al Jazeera Sport Package on eLife TV.
eLife TV customers can enjoy the matches in high-definition (HD) by subscribing to the package for Dh58 ($15.7) per month.
New eLife TV customers can subscribe to the package at the revised monthly subscription charges from August 15, while for existing customers of eLife TV Al Jazeera sports package, the price will remain unchanged for a month.
The new price revision has been implemented recently by Al Jazeera Sport which now has the exclusive TV rights for broadcasting the English Premier League.
Existing subscribers of the package will get automatic access to the new HD channels and English Premier League matches.
“We are committed to bringing high quality entertainment to our eLife TV subscribers. We are confident that the package will be popular with fans of football and English Premier League,” said Rashed Al Abbar, vice president, Home Services, Etisalat.
In addition to the existing 16 Al Jazeera Sport channels, six new HD channels are being activated for English Premier League (EPL), a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai Culture launches Instagram contest
- Dubai arts consultancy wins major hotel deal
- Du campaign sweeps Dubai Lynx Awards
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps