Adsic launches services ad campaign
Abu Dhabi, September 2, 2013
Abu Dhabi System and Information Centre (Adsic), the governmental party overseeing the Emirate’s ICT agenda, has launched a new advertising campaign to promote government services.
The campaign encourages residents, businesses and tourists to use abudhabi.ae, a key initiative launched by Adsic to facilitate people’s access to Abu Dhabi’s public entities.
The “government services at your fingertips” campaign concept is a direct call for action for people residing in Abu Dhabi to effortlessly log on to the site to get instant access to government related services and information. The new campaign is scheduled to roll out in September until end of year.
Rashed Lahej Al Mansoori, director general of Adsic, said: “As the pace of Abu Dhabi’s development increases, so does the need for providing its people with modern, convenient and fast access to information and services.”
“E-services provided through the Abu Dhabi e-Government Gateway, abudhabi.ae, is the easiest, most ideal way to get information at the click of a button.
“It is also a strong initiative that helps Abu Dhabi Government engage with residents and tourists through a modern IT platform. Many segments of the society are benefiting from it, but through this advertising campaign, we wish to let even more people know about and get accustomed to using this service,” he added.
The advertising campaign focuses on key service areas of the portal, including education and schools, Abu Dhabi police, Abu Dhabi Municipality and healthcare services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs