Internet 'most visited media' in Bahrain
Manama, September 3, 2013
The media most visited by Bahrainis is the Internet at 36.75 per cent followed by television at 28.5 per cent, local newspapers 21.5 per cent and radio 13.25 per cent.
These statistics were revealed in a study by research student Sana Yusuf Saqr at Ahlia University as part of her Masters degree, reported the Gulf daily News, our sister publication.
More than 400 men and women from various age groups took part in her survey. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand