Batelco Smart Box launches Jazeera Sports
Manama, September 17, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications services provider Batelco has announced the launch of Jazeera Sports on BatelcoPlay with its new HD Smart Box.
With the introduction of this innovative service, Batelco customers will have access to Pay TV Jazeera Sports via internet as well as unlimited channels through satellite through the same box and will be able to enjoy world sports events on their TV in HD quality.
Batelco’s hybrid HD Smart Box, which is capable of hosting many Pay TV providers, also features full HD, internet applications (radio/social networking sites/Youtube etc), ready PVR (Record on External device), wireless connection option, language options, preloaded channels (Arabsat/Nilesat) and advanced TV guide.
“The launch of this service is good news for sports enthusiasts who want to be the first to know about the world’s latest sports news and events,” said Batelco Group GM Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
“Our partnership with Al Jazeera Sports & Selevision is part of our continued efforts to deliver our commitment to provide our customers with the latest and most innovative entertainment services that make a difference to their lifestyle,” stated Al Janahi.
"In line with our strategy to enable all customers to enjoy a wider range of services that meet their various needs and requirements, Batelco is offering Al Jazeera Sports on its HD Smart Box at a very competitive price.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand
- Instagram photography contest launched
- Top brands at Saudi interior design show