Qatar to host CSR summit
Doha, September 29, 2013
A leading specialist in circular economy and an advanced approach to corporate social responsibility (CSR) will speak about business opportunities behind implementing CSR and the Cradle to Cradle model at a summit to be held in Doha.
The CSR Qatar 2013 will be chaired by Drs Daan Elffers, the founder of the Anglo-Dutch sustainability firm EMG, and will take place on November 24 and 25 at the Renaissance Hotel.
"Countries such as Qatar, with their strong ambition and unique potential to make a positive contribution to both society and the environment, are in an ideal position to accelerate innovation and take the lead in transforming natural sustainability challenges into their competitive advantage," said Elffers.
"We are looking forward to engaging with Qatari organisations to further streamline these ambitions into tangible results," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand
- Instagram photography contest launched