Focus on innovation, creativity of services
Dubai, October 9, 2013
Key influencers from the public and private sector will exchange ideas on best practices and updates on innovative initiatives in providing services at the state level at a conference to be held in Dubai.
The second UAE Ideas Conference and Award 2013 will take place on October 30 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. It is being organised by the Dubai Quality Group, a non-profit organisation that advances learning and promotes quality improvement and business excellence practices.
The conference will facilitate discussions on innovation and creativity, and how to provide services in an effective way for users, through its various sessions and workshops, said a statement.
There will be insights into methods of achieving excellence in serving all sectors of the community, characterised by competitiveness in providing outstanding services and making innovative ideas a catalyst to drive sustainable growth in various sectors in the country, it said.
"Through the conference, we aim to help public and private sector organisations in the UAE realise their creative potential and encourage them to exhibit their ideas and proposals,” said Dr Yousef Al Akraf, chairman of DQG.
Badriya Al Tamimi, managing director, said: "This year will see the participation of various institutions operating in the UAE. There will be a number of valuable discussion panels that address the programmes and creative ideas submitted by participants. This year’s event will be focused on the vital role creativity plays in supporting the growth and sustainability of the services sector in the country, and efficient ways of promoting positive thinking at work.”
“Award categories will be varied this year to include, Best Innovation in the promoting Arabic language, Best Innovation in promoting national identity, Best Innovation in activating and empowering citizens, Best Innovation in promoting UAE marketing and representation outside the region," Al Tamimi added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released