Focus on ‘Power of Digital Marketing’
Dubai, October 13, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) hosted a seminar to help businesses drive success in today’s digitised world recently.
The seminar, under the theme ‘Power of Digital Marketing,’ held during its monthly Network Majlis had experts from Google, Polar Bear Creative, MomSouq and Mompreneurs ME share digital marketing strategies with eminent women personalities in the UAE, said a statement.
The session focussed on search engine optimisation, Google Adwords and popular digital marketing tools and tactics. It also highlighted crucial elements such as the key criteria for developing a website, social media platforms and applications, and database management essential to augmenting a business’ online presence.
Raja Al Gurg, president, said: “With statistics indicating that 61 per cent of global Internet users research products online, we felt the time was right to conduct a seminar on this topic. In the UAE especially, with the increasing prevalence of smartphones, there is no denying the significance of digital marketing.
“With our distinguished line-up of international and regional experts, the seminar proved to be highly beneficial.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim plans cinema expansion
- Dubai Culture launches Instagram contest
- Dubai arts consultancy wins major hotel deal
- Du campaign sweeps Dubai Lynx Awards
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends