Batelco backs new Startup magazine
Manama, October 22, 2013
Bahrain's top telecom operator Batelco, in line with its commitment to support a wide range of community initiatives, has signed up as a key sponsor for the new StartupBahrain tablet magazine.
StartupBahrain aims to include all the latest news happening in the local entrepreneurship scene with in-depth features about local startups, success stories, support programmes and opinion articles about the local business and entrepreneurship environment.
The digital magazine will also include relevant inspiring international stories.
Batelco said it was proud to support new initiatives in the Kingdom and sponsoring such a project corroborates the company’s position in being the market innovator.
StartupBahrain is published on a monthly basis with their 8th issue currently out. Batelco will be providing monthly articles and competition prizes to StartupBahrain’s readers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand