Batelco backs new Startup magazine
Manama, October 22, 2013
Bahrain's top telecom operator Batelco, in line with its commitment to support a wide range of community initiatives, has signed up as a key sponsor for the new StartupBahrain tablet magazine.
StartupBahrain aims to include all the latest news happening in the local entrepreneurship scene with in-depth features about local startups, success stories, support programmes and opinion articles about the local business and entrepreneurship environment.
The digital magazine will also include relevant inspiring international stories.
Batelco said it was proud to support new initiatives in the Kingdom and sponsoring such a project corroborates the company’s position in being the market innovator.
StartupBahrain is published on a monthly basis with their 8th issue currently out. Batelco will be providing monthly articles and competition prizes to StartupBahrain’s readers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released