Nancy Ajram set for Dubai concert
Dubai, November 2, 2013
Multi-platinum recording artist, Nancy Ajram is set to take centre stage at her upcoming concert on November 15, launching the newly remodeled Luxurious Crystal Ballroom of Hyatt Regency Dubai, an iconic five star hotel.
At the concert, Nancy will captivate the crowds with some of her timeless hits guaranteeing fans an unforgettable evening.
Kick starting her career as a child artist, Nancy released her first studio album by the age of 15, rising quickly to fame with numerous chart-topping singles and seven studio albums. She also secured her first World Music Award as Best-selling Middle Eastern Artist in 2008 becoming the youngest Arab WMA winner till-date.
Stepping away from the music scene, Nancy became the Goodwill Ambassador for Unicef in 2009 working on several charity projects and has been described on The Oprah Winfrey Show as one of the most influential personalities of the Middle East.
As the Presenting Sponsor of the Nancy Ajram concert in the city, Hyatt Regency Dubai is hosting the concert to showcase its newly remodeled luxurious Crystal Ballroom, a place to meet and engage for business or social events, in sophisticated surroundings coupled with an incomparable level of personalized service.
The magnificent Crystal Ballroom has been reinvented into a contemporary luxury, masterfully combining modern style and timeless design. The space and its pre-function area unfolds to reveal elegant marble clad columns, dazzling chandeliers, beautifully patterned ceilings, sculpted leather and rich carpets.
Organized by Emirates Vision, a full-service event planning and production company, the concert is a ticketed event, with tickets being priced at Dh1,000/- for Platinum with allotted table numbers, Dh650/- for Gold with allotted seat numbers and Dh350/- for Silver with Free seating.
All tickets are inclusive of a multi-cuisine lavish dinner served between 7.30 and 9pm. Concert starts at 9.30pm, said the organisers.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: nancy ajram |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs