H+K, ATF Strategies partner in Saudi
Riyadh, November 21, 2013
Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K), a leading communication consultancy, has partnered with Prince Abdulaziz Turki Al Faisal’s ATF Strategies, a marketing, communication and sports sponsorship company in Saudi Arabia.
“We’re living in an age where it is ever more important for companies, brands, governments and individuals to build, manage and protect their reputations,” said Prince Abudulaziz.
“This partnership between ATF Strategies and Hill+Knowlton Strategies gives clients in the kingdom access to world class communications consultancy backed by unrivalled local insight and cultural understanding.”
Ibrahim Al Bloushy, general manager for H+K’s operations in Saudi Arabia and the managing director of ATF Strategies, said: “This is an important landmark in the development of reputation management in the kingdom. Today, everyone is connected online or via mobile and has the ability to make or break a brand with a Tweet or YouTube post.”
“Being connected also provides new opportunities for dialogue, especially with Saudi youth, and we have the team and the know-how to help Saudi brands and organisations manage their communications and build, manage and maintain their reputations.”
H+K’s communications philosophy is based on the concept of the ‘Fifth Seat’, a place at the boardroom table where the value of reputation has a real impact on a company’s bottom line.
Sconaid McGeachin, president and CEO of H+K Middle East, Africa and Turkey, said: “We’re in the business of reputation management and, at a time when reputation can be more fragile than ever before, its value to a company, brand, government, organisation or individual deserves to be represented at the highest level”.
“The evolution of the communications profession is a critical tool to shape perceptions of the region and our association with ATF Strategies is an important step in achieving that goal. By understanding a client’s business and the sentiment of its audiences, we develop creative, innovative ideas that translate into effective campaigns to create dialogue, deepen understanding and win trust.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record