BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
Dubai, December 11, 2013
BurJuman, a distinctive landmark of mixed-use space in the heart of Dubai, is hosting a three-day competition that will bring UAE mothers of all nationalities together as they compete for a special title and other prizes.
The Dubai Supermom 2013 competition will see participating moms will go through preliminary rounds (on December 12 and 13), followed by the grand finale on December 14, when the final winner and two runner-ups will be announced.
The three-day event that runs from 4 pm to 10 pm each day, will showcase the artistic talents of moms with children between two and 35 years of age.
The Dubai Supermom 2013 contest offers all UAE moms a chance to break free from their daily routines and indulge in three days of total excitement and fun. Plenty of prizes and fun-filled activities await all mothers, as they showcase their aesthetic, creative and cooking talents before the jury and a live audience.
The event will also showcase two 15-minute magic shows for children by Babyshop at 4:15 pm and 7:30 pm.
“BurJuman is proud to host the Dubai Supermom competition this year. It gives us an occasion to celebrate and honor the spirit of motherhood in the UAE,” said Imad Abdul Malak, marketing and PR manager, BurJuman.
“All moms, whether they are homemakers or professionals, possess certain artistic talents. The various rounds will give each one of them an opportunity to be as creative as they want and to make new friends. It will also be a proud moment for the families as they root for all the talented moms performing on the stage. We invite all mothers living in the UAE to be a part of this fun family event and to take home some good memories,” Malak added. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: BurJuman |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released