Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
Jeddah, December 18, 2013
Yahoo Maktoob has reached an agreement with Intigral, a leading digital company in the Middle East region, to provide premium video content from the Saudi Professional League (SPL) for the current 2013/2014 season on its sports site.
Riyadh-based Intigral is a joint venture between Saudi Telecom Company and All Asia Networks.
With the kick-off of the 2013/2014 season, football fans can now enjoy premium video content from SPL on Yahoo Maktoob Sports, said a company statement.
The video content can be found in a dedicated destination on Yahoo Maktoob Sports in Arabic as well as Yahoo Maktoob Screen. It includes match and team highlights, round-ups, big game moments, top goals, match reviews, player overviews and also interviews, stated Yahoo Maktoob Sports.
Fans will also be able to stay connected to their favourite teams, scores and daily sports news via the Yahoo Maktoob Football app, a full-featured Arabic app which was with built with sharing in mind through deep social integration that allows instant and seamless sharing via Facebook and Twitter, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps