OKI Europe to showcase at Dubai signage expo
Dubai, December 23, 2013
OKI Europe, a division of OKI Data Corporation, a B2B printed communications firm, will showcase the industry’s first five-colour A3 digital LED printer at an upcoming signage and graphics show in Dubai.
Sign and Graphic Imaging (SGI) Middle East Trade Show 2014 will run from January 7 to 9 at World Trade Center.
Targeted at the specialist graphic arts market, the ES9541 offers affordable spot colour in white or clear gloss, at a highly competitive price point, for short-run, digital, print-on-demand performance, a statement said.
"OKI is extremely excited about the introduction of this pioneering new digital LED print technology which reinforces OKI’s focus on developing innovative technology to benefit businesses," says Terry Kawashima, managing director, OKI Europe.
"The new ES9541 5 colour printer is an affordable, high definition device that enables you to not only print the full range of process colours using CMYK, but also offers an additional fifth, spot colour, in white or clear gloss.
“Previously these processes could only be achieved through the use of expensive digital or lithographic printing equipment; now it is available to any creative business or reprographics studio, on demand, offering endless opportunities,’ he added.
The ES9541 features print speeds of up to 50 pages per minute and a consumables capacity of up to 38,000 pages – the highest in its class, to support high volume production grade printing.
Thanks to OKI’s proprietary single-pass, flat paper path and digital LED technology, the ES9541 can handle media of up to 360gsm (single sided) or 320gsm (duplex), heavier than any comparable printer. The printer can also handle media sizes from A6 to SRA3, banner lengths of up to 1.3 metres as well as transparent media.
The ES9541 builds on the revolutionary and highly successful A3 and A4 white toner printers launched by OKI in 2012, introducing versatile and high volume toner-based solutions for the first time into the previously specialist ‘white print’ sector.
The OKI A3 C920WT printer will also be displayed at SGI 2014, showcasing its capabilities in producing graphics including white for dark T-shirt and material printing.
The white toner option enables a wide range of applications, including on-demand print on colour paper, POP/signage printing on transparent film, T-shirt print with transfer paper, proofing for design review, promotional merchandise and marketing documents.
The main usage of clear toner will be for on-demand printing of high quality catalogues, manuals and photobooks, similarly for proofing and design reviews and spot colour ‘gloss’ for stunning and impactful marketing documents. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: SGI 2013 |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history