AdZouk offers new online advertising tools
Dubai, December 26, 2013
AdZouk, one of the region's leading online advertising networks, has launched two new divisions aimed at heightening results by increasing click-through and conversation rates.
The Data Division will provide advertisers with a more highly refined targeted reach, while solutions in the Rich Media Division will offer some of the highest campaign performance in the region, a statement said.
AdZouk’s newly formed Rich Media Division now offers engaging ‘rich media solutions’, the statement added.
An evolution in traditional online ads, multimedia banners employ display, video and social content inviting the user to engage with the brand and immerse in the advertisers message. Taking individual audience needs into consideration and working in line with brand guidelines, advertisers benefit from improved direct response and a unique service, otherwise unavailable elsewhere within the Middle East, according to the statement.
Jamie Atherton, managing director, AdZouk said, “We are determined to build and drive better 360 degree solutions for the online industry. Ensuring we stay one step ahead, we are continuously searching for ground-breaking techniques to enrich our overall offering. 2014 is set to be a milestone year with numerous developments already in the pipeline.” – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Online advertising |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal