Batelco, Gulf Insider team up for youth event
Manama, December 26, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecom operator Batelco has joined hands with Gulf Insider magazine to launch 'MeetUp Bahrain,' a major national event for the youth segment.
Batelco’s Youth Marketing Team and Gulf Insider’s team are set for the initiative to bring together the many social communities and talented youth to create an environment of fun and continue the celebrations for Bahrain’s National Day.
The 'MeetUp Bahrain' event will be held at Prince Khalifa bin Salman National Park in Hidd on December 27. It will include live bands, skateboard demonstrations, a photography contest and games.
The General Organization for Youth and Sports will provide locks where participants can carve their names and express their feelings for the nations as part of their “Locks of Bahrain” activity.
Batelco group general manager (Media Relations) Ahmed Al Janahi said that its Youth Marketing team was very active in promoting entertaining events for the youth and have already organised and participated in a number of very successful events during 2013.
“The youth of Bahrain are keen users of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Instagram and they keep in touch electronically. This event will provide them an opportunity to bring everyone together at one location, Shaikh Khalifa National Park, to enjoy a day of activities arranged by Batelco and Gulf Insider magazine,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps