Dubai Culture unveils Expo2020 contest postcards
Dubai, December 26, 2013
The Dubai Culture & Arts Authority (Dubai Culture) has unveiled a collection of postcards made from the entries of the ‘Show Your Support to the Dubai, UAE Expo 2020 Bid Photography Competition.’
The competition, which was launched over Dubai Culture’s social media platforms, was open to all residents and citizens of the UAE, providing them the opportunity to express their support for the city’s win of the bid, said the authority in a statement.
Several hundred entries were received and the most creative images entered were chosen by an expert panel.
The images are now being printed and distributed as postcards to cultural organisations, art galleries and at the 10th Dubai International Film Festival, which is supported by Dubai Culture.
The photographs depict the participants holding up the Dubai Expo 2020 logo in front of landmarks and monuments, and key sites across the world, including Malaysia, Italy, France, Denmark, UK and UAE. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film