OSN offers Sundance Networks
Manama, January 14, 2014
OSN, the region’s leading pay-TV network, has signed a landmark deal with Sundance Channel Global, the international division of AMC Networks, to launch its flagship Sundance Channel HD in the Middle East and North Africa region.
The new channel, which celebrates independent feature films, world cinema, documentaries, short films, series and original programmes, will be available exclusively on OSN from January 15.
Following the recent addition of OSN Fight Network HD last month, Sundance Channel HD will complement OSN’s existing line-up of over 135 channels, including 15 movie channels and 14 entertainment/series channels offering even more premium and exclusive content choices to OSN viewers. This latest channel also takes the total number of HD channels now available on OSN to 37.
David Butorac, chief executive officer of OSN, said: “Our partnership with AMC/Sundance Channel Global highlights our commitment to continuously enhance the TV choices we provide through original and differentiating content. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE