More channels now in Batelco 'HD Smart Box'
Manama, January 27, 2014
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider, has increased its selection of channels available via its Play HD Smart Box.
The channels included Discovery World, Discovery ID, Discovery Science, Animal Planet, OSN News, JimJam and Cartoon Network.
The enhancement will enrich the Batelco Play Advance Package for no increase in monthly rental, which will remain at BD10 ($26) per month.
The service boasts many benefits including an HD experience, popular TV channels such as MBC and Rotana on-demand, whereby the user can watch up to last fourteen days programmes, and a video library which offers more than 300 Hollywood and Arabic movies as a part of subscription.
Additionally, users can stop any channel at any time and resume watching later. An Advance Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) is also a key feature of Batelco Play Smart Box.
Batelco Play is available to anyone who has an internet connection regardless of which Internet Services Provider (ISP) they are using and regardless of the technology used, said a statement.
In addition to TV, some specific services can also be accessed through smart phones, iPads, tablets, laptops and PCs, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat