Bahrain Ninja set for launch
Manama, 24 days ago
The General Organisation for Youth and Sports (Goys) has completed preparations for the opening ceremony of the “Bahrain Ninja”.
The event, being held under the patronage of the chairman of the Supreme Council for Youth and Sport and president of Bahrain Olympic Committee Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa, will be held between February 14 and 23.
The opening ceremony will take place at 5pm tomorrow (Feb 14) in an area located behind the National Stadium. It will include a musical performance by the police squad and a spectacular show, said a statement.
Bahrain's version of Ninja sports and entertainment programme has won global recognition from Tokyo Broadcasting System Television (TBS), the game rights owner. It has officially accredited the Bahraini version to become universal.
Bahrain has thus become the first country in the Middle East and the fourth in the world to win the global recognition, following Japan, the US and Germany.
Hisham Mohammed Al Jowder, chairman of the Gosy, said: “We are committed to organise various programs for youth. With “Bahrain Ninja” we are keen to train youth to overcome obstacles by challenging their determination, mental and physical skills through fun activities.”
More than 600 participants have registered for the program, which is open for the public. A special area has been allocated for kid’s fun activities and games. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show