Dubai to host ‘Future Tourism Summit’
DUBAI, UAE, September 1, 2014
A major conference on the future of tourism and integration of the latest technology for improved travel experience will be held in Dubai in December.
The ‘Future Tourism Summit’ will shape the future of tourism by exploring the intuitive and user friendly technology that will enhance experiences by better connecting travellers to information, opportunities, knowledge, and communities in real time, a statement said.
The event will be held on December 9 and 10 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE
Over the two days, attendees from airlines, hotels, government bodies, transport and tourist attractions will see keynote speakers join breakout sessions for interactive discussions, meet with technology leaders for demonstrations of the latest technology and grow their industry connections at the event.
The summit expects to:
- Create the long term vision for smart, connected sustainable destinations;
- Build strategic partnerships between tourism industry stakeholders;
- Design experiences in an age where smartphones are used everywhere;
- Attract new travellers and enhance at-destination engagement;
- Engineer flexible and responsive business models that respond to the dynamic market at a rapid pace;
- Explore the industry impacts of collaborative, user generated content;
- Establish strategies to personalise communications with your visitors;
- Market effectively in an omni-channel environment; and
- Experience the latest technologies enhancing visitor touch points
To ensure that all participating exhibitors and sponsors can reap benefit from the participation, a comprehensive and targeted marketing campaign will be initiated across the show to create an awareness of this new, exciting and significant platform, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service