Bahrain gets a taste of Maya
Manama, July 22, 2007
The Living Concepts, a Bahraini franchise company, has unveiled its first concept Maya La Chocolaterie at Seef Mall New Extension.
Maya La Chocolaterie opens its doors to the public on July 22, giving Bahrain its first taste of 'Chocolate for a better world.'
Abdul Wahed Al-Kooheji, managing director of The Living Concepts said: 'A year of hard work and dedication has come to fruition.'
Maya La Chocolaterie is a unique chocolate bar concept focused on the pure delicacy and passion of serving exquisite chocolate products.
'We have produced our own artesian style with products made from the finest ingredients carefully selected to enhance and reflect award class quality. We offer an array of scrumptious dessert and indulgent drinks to compliment our delicate hand-made chocolate that has been exclusively packaged to Maya's signature designs,' added AI-Kooheji.
The Seef Mall location is the first flagship store and Maya is targeting to open many more throughout the region, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan