New PR venture to use blog power
Dubai , July 28, 2007
A new PR venture has been launched aiming at utilising the power of people into a driving force.
Casual PR is a public relations agency that aims at opening communications channels between bloggers and the marketing communications professionals in the region in order to help in connecting brand owners with the audience, said an official spokesman.
'Blogosphere is growing in a very rapid way, despite all rules and regulations in the Arab world, bloggers of Arabia are increasing and discussing almost everything in their lives, and any brand is subject to be talked about,' said founder of casual PR Samer Marzouq.
Casual PR is in the process of creating a marketing communications community driven by bloggers. The community is being created on www.casualpr.org and is expected to comprise thousands of bloggers from the Middle East, writing in both Arabic and English.
'The unique thing about bloggers is credibility, bloggers are speaking their mind and express their feelings and thoughts, and their feedback could be negative or positive depend on the quality of user experience they had with your brand, that what makes blogs a unique feedback source for brand owners,' Marzouq added.
Casual PR offers variety of services starting with drafting and circulating press releases among bloggers, to event management to media monitoring and ending with consultations for companies planning to have online presence and official blogs.- TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role