Gulf Hotel-Amex dining delights
Manama, August 7, 2007
American Express Middle East has signed on a new partner to its Selects programme of special offers.
Gulf Hotel, Bahrain’s premier five-star hotel, now offers local and international American Express Cardmembers a 15 per cent discount in all its restaurants and cafés till December 31.
Selects is a prestigious privilege programme that provides American Express Cardmembers access to exclusive offers for shopping, dining, travel and leisure in over 50 countries, through an easily navigable website americanexpress.com.bh/selects.
Fozia M Yaqoobi, marketing executive for Bahrain - American Express Middle East, said the new partnership was in line with American Express’ strategy to enhance everyday benefits for Cardmembers.
“Gulf Hotel has a wide and popular range of restaurant and cafés.
“These restaurants are well positioned to complement the lifestyles of our Cardmembers both within the Middle East and international Cardmembers visiting Bahrain.”
Gulf Hotel houses eight of Bahrain’s leading restaurants namely the Royal Thai Restaurant, China Garden Restaurant, La Pergola Italian Restaurant, Fusions Restaurant, Zahle Lebanese Restaurant, Takht Jamsheed Iranian Restaurant, Al Waha Café Restaurant, Sato Japanese Restaurant, Sherlock Holmes and Typhoon.
Essa Faqih, executive assistant manager, Gulf Hotel said:
“The Gulf Hotel Bahrain has always maintained a reputation for excellent friendly service, luxury accommodation and outstanding food and beverage facilities.
“We have a strong relationship with American Express and many of our customers are their Cardmembers.
“Through the Selects programme, we hope to enhance the level of special gourmet experiences for our mutual clientele.”
American Express Company is a diversified worldwide travel, financial and network Services Company founded in 1850. It is a world leader in charge and credit cards, Travellers Cheques, travel, financial planning, business services, insurance and international banking.
Operating in 18 markets in the Middle East and North Africa region, AEME issues dollar currency Credit and Charge Cards: Personal (Green), Gold, Platinum as well as Company and Corporate Cards.
Since 2001, with the introduction of its first local currency Credit Card in the UAE, AEME has been introducing a range of local currency Credit Cards across the region.
American Express Cards are accepted at millions of locations in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’