Burger King offers giveaways for kids
Dubai, August 22, 2007
Burger King restaurants across the UAE will offer fantastic giveaways with the purchase of Kid’s Meal from August 23.
This line-up of souvenirs is based on characters from two well-loved cartoon series’ ‘Ed, Edd & Eddy’ and ‘The Powerpuff Girls’. The goodies include Backpacks, Sports Packs, Pencil cases, Beverage Tumblers and Sketch Pads which will be available in blue, yellow and red for boys and orange, green and pink for girls, said a spokesman.
Yasser Abdel Azim, director of marketing and business development for First Food Services, the Burger King franchisee in UAE, said: “We at Burger King believe that education is a very important aspect in a child’s life and hope that our children approach this new school session with immense anticipation and that our premiums have been able to contribute in a significant way towards it.” –TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan