Burger King offers giveaways for kids
Dubai, August 22, 2007
Burger King restaurants across the UAE will offer fantastic giveaways with the purchase of Kid’s Meal from August 23.
This line-up of souvenirs is based on characters from two well-loved cartoon series’ ‘Ed, Edd & Eddy’ and ‘The Powerpuff Girls’. The goodies include Backpacks, Sports Packs, Pencil cases, Beverage Tumblers and Sketch Pads which will be available in blue, yellow and red for boys and orange, green and pink for girls, said a spokesman.
Yasser Abdel Azim, director of marketing and business development for First Food Services, the Burger King franchisee in UAE, said: “We at Burger King believe that education is a very important aspect in a child’s life and hope that our children approach this new school session with immense anticipation and that our premiums have been able to contribute in a significant way towards it.” –TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires