Xclusives, Kaza Club join hands
Cairo, September 10, 2007
Kaza Royal Club has formed strategic marketing alliance with Xclusives to offer a unique reward programme with special discounts and entertainment incentives.
While Kaza Royal Club is a leading private VIP hotel and restaurant loyalty membership card in Egypt and the GCC countries, Xclusives is a long established restaurants and retail loyalty programme with the largest share of the Egyptian market.
Each member of Kaza Royal Club, and each Xclusives Cardholder will enjoy 12 months of Royal Corporate Membership, 15-20 per cent discounts from 600+ restaurants, up to 20 per cent discounts in various top-notch retail outlets across Egypt and low corporate hotel room rates at all partner 4 and 5 star hotels throughout Egypt and the Mena region, the club said in a statement.
TVB Group International is the parent company, owner and operator of Kaza Royal Club throughout Egypt and the Middle East. TVB specialises in the design, development, and operating of specialised marketing hospitality programmes. Xclusives Card was founded by On Line Media, which is experienced in marketing, loyalty programs and Communications.
“We are excited about this new innovative strategy to bring together the largest hotel and restaurant membership programme with the largest retail marketing programme in Egypt. Both products compliment the other and the new combined product offers an unmatchable privilege and value bundle to our joint cardholders,” said TVB Group International CEO and Managing Director David Home.
“We have over 15 years of experience in the design, development and implementation of loyalty programs for some of the largest multinational companies in the Middle East. We are confident that this new alliance will result in a broader scope of products and services, and that the new magnitude of value for money will benefit consumers and will result in increasing the number of satisfied cardholders,” said On Line Media CEO Ahmed El-Gibaly.
The result of this alliance is an association of knowledgeable and experienced companies dedicated to offering their cardholders diverse and prestigious products and services; the Customer Rewards Program is a dynamic example of this commitment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal