Hit show Stomp to perform in Dubai
Dubai, September 27, 2007
The award-winning international hit show Stomp will be performing live for the first time in the Middle East in Dubai.
Stomp has been packing audiences worldwide for over 10 years with a unique musical performance that uses everyday objects including brooms, bins and water to create extraordinary percussive music, said an official spokesman.
Stomp will be performing at the MPV, Madinat Jumeirah, from the October 18 to 25, 2007.
'We announced bringing Stomp few months back and since then tickets have been selling really fast,' said managing director, Vibe Middle East, Yassin Matbouly.
'Stomp is a mind blowing show that is known for its creativity and entertainment; it's definitely something worth shouting about,' he added.
Stomp, a unique art performance that combines percussion, movement and visual comedy, was created in 1991 in Brighton, UK. The result of a10-year collaboration between its creators Luke Cresswell and Steve McNicholas, Stomp started off as street entertainment on the streets of Brighton in 1981.
Doors will open at 7:00pm and the show begins at 8:30pm. Tickets are available from Virgin Megastores in the UAE, Timeout Tickets 8004669.
Tickets are priced at Dh210 ($57.2) for regular seating, Dh325 for balcony seating, Dh425 for privilege seating and Dh750 for VIP Lounge.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse