Top speakers lined-up for FDIC Bahrain
Manama, October 10, 2007
Bahrain has lined up top speakers for the Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC Bahrain).
The event, which will be held on December 9 to 13, will showcase some of the leading and latest technology in the fire industry.
As part of the event's Hands-On-Training (HOTs) sessions, which offer training to firefighters in real life situations and run by many of the world's leading experienced fire trainers, FDIC Bahrain will be using a variety of venues around Manama including Awali (for Basement Firefighting), Banagas (for Refinery Fires - Hot Fire Spill), Bapco Tank Farm & GPIC (for Refinery Fires), Bahrain Civil Defence Fire School (for High Angle Rope Rescue, Flashover / Backdraft and Structural Firefighting), Bapco desert site (for Flange Fires & Free Oil Fires).
Top international industry experts, including Dwight Williams (US), Eric LaVergne (US), Simon Rogers (Australia) and Francesco Rosetti (South Africa), will be sharing their knowledge and experiences.
The main exhibition and conference will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre from December 11 to 13.
The event also hosts the region's leading fire industry exhibition with over 100 companies exhibiting their products and services for today's fire industry professionals.
The exhibition will showcase the latest in equipment and technology that enables the fire professional to do their job.- TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced