Addax backs key forum
Dubai, November 13, 2007
Addax Bank has announced its sponsorship of this year’s ‘Leaders in Dubai Business Forum’.
Addax Bank will be one of the headline sponsors of the regional conference, which will be held at the Dubai International Convention Centre from November 18- 20.
The ‘Leaders in Dubai Business Forum’ is renowned as one of the most important annual events for the region’s business leaders, featuring eminent speakers from around the world and providing delegates from the Gulf’s business community with key networking opportunities.
Last year, Yousef Al- Essa, Chief Executive Officer, Addax Bank was selected to participate in the inaugural ‘Al Rouad’ panel at the ‘Leaders in Dubai Business Forum’. Al- Essa represented Bahrain on the panel which was set up to facilitate a debate on best business practices and new leadership across corporate Arabia.
Confirmed speakers for this year’s ‘Leaders in Dubai Business Forum 2007’ include 2006 Nobel Peace Prize winner Professor Muhammad Yunus, Sir Richard Branson, Steve Forbes and Kofi Annan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract