Addax backs key forum
Dubai, November 13, 2007
Addax Bank has announced its sponsorship of this year’s ‘Leaders in Dubai Business Forum’.
Addax Bank will be one of the headline sponsors of the regional conference, which will be held at the Dubai International Convention Centre from November 18- 20.
The ‘Leaders in Dubai Business Forum’ is renowned as one of the most important annual events for the region’s business leaders, featuring eminent speakers from around the world and providing delegates from the Gulf’s business community with key networking opportunities.
Last year, Yousef Al- Essa, Chief Executive Officer, Addax Bank was selected to participate in the inaugural ‘Al Rouad’ panel at the ‘Leaders in Dubai Business Forum’. Al- Essa represented Bahrain on the panel which was set up to facilitate a debate on best business practices and new leadership across corporate Arabia.
Confirmed speakers for this year’s ‘Leaders in Dubai Business Forum 2007’ include 2006 Nobel Peace Prize winner Professor Muhammad Yunus, Sir Richard Branson, Steve Forbes and Kofi Annan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day