Burger King launches Viva Piñata promotion
Dubai, November 13, 2007
Burger King has launched a special promotion associated with the funniest cartoon of the year, Viva Piñata.
With the purchase of a BK Kids Meal, children can collect eight mini piñatas with a surprise hidden inside.
The colorful piñatas full of extraordinary surprises will be a real fiesta in all Burger King restaurants and will include figurines of “Hudson Horstachio”, “Sparrowmint”, “Cocoadile”, “Sheep”, Ella Elephanilla”, “Franklin Fizzy Bear”, “Macaraccoon Sour” and “Fergy Fudgehog”.
“We expect this promotion to be one of the most enjoyable this year. Since its inception, we thought our younger guests would enjoy the Viva Piñata promotion,” said Yasser Abdel Azim, director of Marketing and Business Development for First Food Services, the Burger King franchisee in UAE. –TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants