Burger King launches Viva Piñata promotion
Dubai, November 13, 2007
Burger King has launched a special promotion associated with the funniest cartoon of the year, Viva Piñata.
With the purchase of a BK Kids Meal, children can collect eight mini piñatas with a surprise hidden inside.
The colorful piñatas full of extraordinary surprises will be a real fiesta in all Burger King restaurants and will include figurines of “Hudson Horstachio”, “Sparrowmint”, “Cocoadile”, “Sheep”, Ella Elephanilla”, “Franklin Fizzy Bear”, “Macaraccoon Sour” and “Fergy Fudgehog”.
“We expect this promotion to be one of the most enjoyable this year. Since its inception, we thought our younger guests would enjoy the Viva Piñata promotion,” said Yasser Abdel Azim, director of Marketing and Business Development for First Food Services, the Burger King franchisee in UAE. –TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages