Al Islami re-launches 'Aladdin' range
Dubai, November 27, 2007
In line with the World Obesity Day, Al Islami Foods, an award-winning provider of quality halal products, has re-launched 'Aladdin' range of halal food for children, developed with low fat content, more protein and nutrition.
'As the children are the most valuable asset of the future, careful consideration is taken to ensure the nutritional value at par with international quality standards and purely halal ingredients to develop healthy products for the balanced growth of children. Obesity can be avoided by regular exercise, balanced diet and living healthy lifestyle,' said CEO, Al Islami Foods, Saleh Abdullah Lootah.
The move is a strategic step towards introducing balanced halal products for consumers. Available at all major supermarkets of the GCC, Aladdin food range comprises delectable halal Fun Shape Chicken Nuggets, Dino Chicken Nuggets, Beef Mini Burger, Chicken Mini Burger, Chicken Popcorn, Chicken-Cheese Popcorn, Chicken-Tandoori Popcorn and Chicken-BBQ popcorn, all products sourced exclusively from Al Islami's fresh and real halal lean meat.
Protein and other health ingredients are essential for growth. Al Islami has carried out rigorous research and development (R&D) process to incorporate more protein and less fat for balanced growth of children and tremendously reducing the risk of childhood obesity, a new epidemic constantly gripping the hi-fi society.
Earlier in October, Al Islami introduced 'Cold Cuts' pre-cooked products through the launch of chicken and beef Mortadella in healthy and delicious flavours of pepper, pistachio and olive to suit every palate.
'To satisfy market appetite for new products, Al Islami always endeavors to evolve and diversify its product portfolios to cater for consumer communities, in line with international quality standards,' added Lootah.- TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages