Aqar Magazine completes one year
Manama, December 2, 2007
Gulf International Investment (GII), a real estate development and investment company, celebrated the completion of one year to its media division publication “Aqar Magazine”.
A special ceremony was held to mark the occasion at the company’s stand at the Bahrain International Property Exhibition (Bipex) under the patronage of minister at the Prime Minister’s Court Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa.
“Aqar” is the first free Arabic magazine to target real estate developments and projects within the region as a part of GII’s social responsibility to fulfill the need of educating the society. Publishing fortnightly, the magazine reached a targeted readership of over 55,000 people.
“This year has been a fruitful one, where the publication achieved vast recognition and popularity both in Bahrain and in the GCC,” said managing editor of the magazine Ahmed Shawqi.
Highlighting its core values of “Excellence and Creativity” a cornerstone of its operation since inception, Aqar has strengthened its corporate social responsibility by fulfilling the need in the real estate Market.
“Our growth approach also echoes the vision of our company where we believe in doing business in a way that benefits the people of the country,” said CEO, GII, Mustafa Al-Shaikh. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan