Oman food exhibition opens
Muscat, December 3, 2007
Oman’s Food Expo 2007 opened yesterday (December 2) at the Oman International Exhibition Centre in Seeb.
The international exhibition, which will be held until December 4, showcases a wide range of food products, the latest kitchen and catering equipment, hotel and restaurant supplies, food packaging technologies as well as all types of food service equipment.
The exhibition timings on all days of the event are from 10 am to 1 pm and from 4:30 pm to 9 pm.
The three-day trade exhibition is open only to visitors above the age of 18.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision