Veolia wins desal plant order
Paris, December 22, 2007
Veolia Water said it has been selected to run the operations and maintenance part of a Reverse 0smosis (RO) desalination plant in Qidfa, Fujairah in the UAE.
The plant will produce 136,500 cubic metres per day of desalinated water.
The contract, worth an estimated cumulated amount of $115 million, has been awarded a venture of International Power and Marubeni.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head