Masar wins gold at Dubai Print Awards
Dubai, January 24, 2008
Masar, the print arm of Arab Media Group, has won gold at the second annual Dubai Print Awards, which included entrants from around the GCC region this year.
The company has been in operation since November 2007 in its new location at the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ), a member of Tecom Investments.
Masar currently prints leading newspaper titles such as Emirates Business 24/7, Emarat Al-Youm, Al Bayan, and Al Alam. With their fresh design and dynamic content, the publications have set high standards for newspapers in the UAE. Masar has implemented FM screening, the latest international print technology that generates premium quality, said an official spokesman.
“This award marks the beginning of our drive towards excellence. The recognition reaffirms our capacity to exceed readers’ expectations, the credit for which goes to the entire Masar team that has made a convincing imprint on the industry,” said CEO of the Arab Media Group (AMG) Abdullatif Al Sayegh.
“Considering this was our first year in competition, we are very proud of the results, and will continue to apply the same rigorous attention to production quality when we open our commercial printing press at the IMPZ facility in March. The award will help further our goal to evolve as the largest print media organisation, servicing Europe and the GCC out of Dubai,” said general manager of Masar Faisal bin Haider.
Masar employs the most versatile mailroom systems for online insertion of advertising material and additional supplements. The system is fully automated, enabling publishers to receive their product on time and without human intervention.
The Masar commercial printing division will open in March at IMPZ, with the latest in sheet-fed and Commercial Web printing technology. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal