New operations director for Transguard
Dubai, March 6, 2008
The Transguard Group, a leading security service provider of the Emirates Group, has appointed Chris Adler as its new Operations Director (Facilities).
Adler brings with him 12 years’ experience in multi-level contract management, negotiation, procurement and business management operations involving security, maintenance, construction and services contracts.
He joins Transguard from DynCorp, the American-headquartered private military contractor, where he was director of contracts for the Middle East and Africa.
Adler’s technical security, facilities and commercial skills will complement Transguard’s highly experienced management teams as the Group continues to grow and develop.
Adler has worked with various US military commands and foreign governments on the development and management of multi-million dollar commercial contracts, where he gained vast experience in all phases of the procurement process.
Commenting on the appointment, Transguard Group managing director Mike McGeever said: “We are delighted to welcome Chris Adler to Transguard. His skills and technical experience, together with his in-depth understanding of the region’s commercial and governmental infrastructure, will be invaluable in facilitating the Group’s mission to maintain and extend its position as one of the leading business support services companies in the UAE.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision