Tang springs 'Tropical Cocktail' surprise
Dubai, March 24, 2008
Tang, a leading fruit flavored powder beverage in the region, has launched its new exciting 'Tropical Cocktail' as a refreshing treat for summer.
A global brand whose portfolio currently features seven popular fruit variants in the GCC, Tang, said with its rich exotic flavor and great taste, the new Tang Tropical Cocktail promises to be the next perfect thirst quencher from the brand’s range.
In addition to 100 per cent natural flavors and no artificial preservatives, Tang Tropical Cocktail is also enriched with Vitamins A, B and C, which makes it ideal for the whole family to enjoy everyday, said a company official.
'Its thick fruity texture and tropical scent will surely captivate even the finest palates and is a refreshing treat for all occasions,' said Ahmad Yahya, marketing director Kraft Foods, GCC.
“For over 40 years, Tang has been the all-occasion beverage of choice for many families across the region. It is consumed widely for its great taste, variety of delicious fruit flavors and thirst-quenching benefits. We are pleased to introduce the Tropical Cocktail variant in the Tang family as it provides our loyal consumers with a yet another exciting choice from Tang”, he added.
The Tang portfolio currently includes flavors such as orange, mango, lemon, pineapple, apple, strawberry and berry, now completed by the all-new tropical cocktail.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers