Barasti wins Time Out Dubai award
Dubai, March 29, 2008
Barasti, the beach restaurant and bar at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, has been named winner of Best Bar Food at the Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2008.
“The food at Barasti is a cut above the rest, and you’re also paying for amazing views over the Gulf and a back-drop of live music. The simple starters were a big hit with the Time Out critics – perfect grazing food in a sultry seafront location,” said the judges of the winning bar.
Winning a Time Out Dubai award is no easy feat. The magazine’s team of food critics visit each restaurant in Dubai, dining anonymously and paying for every meal, in order to arrive at their conclusions, said an official spokesman.
The judging process takes into account not just the quality of food, but presentation, service, ambience and value for money. The Time Out Dubai awards are 100% independent – the only awards in the city that can make this claim. To obtain recognition at the awards ceremony is to achieve something outstanding. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal