e-junior fun contest ends
Dubai, March 30, 2008
e-junior, the exclusive children channel of E-Vision, has concluded a fun contest for children from all over the UAE.
The children express their creativity through a personal video on the theme of Mother’s Day.
Children were asked to dedicate a short video of themselves singing a song or reading a poem to their mothers. All the qualified videos were aired on the e-junior channel, the channel said in a statement.
Thirty winners were selected from among the hundreds of entries that came in. All winners were invited with their mothers to a special party at Times Square Centre in Dubai and all enjoyed lots of activities and special treats, it added.
Loads of prizes were given to the winners and their mothers thanks to the sponsors Times Square Centre, Farawla, Axxezz, Joebloggs, Kiddies, Puppet, Sanrio Hello Kitty, Toys R Us, Woolworths, Fun Square play area and in association with Corine de Farm in addition to e-junior goodies.
“We were amazed by the level of creativity and effort that kids had put in their videos. The contest was a great way for us at e-junior to interact with kids and encourage their creative instincts through a format which allowed them to show their love for their mothers on the occasion of Mother’s Day,” said e-junior acting channel manager Fatiha Bensalem. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity