e-junior fun contest ends
Dubai, March 30, 2008
e-junior, the exclusive children channel of E-Vision, has concluded a fun contest for children from all over the UAE.
The children express their creativity through a personal video on the theme of Mother’s Day.
Children were asked to dedicate a short video of themselves singing a song or reading a poem to their mothers. All the qualified videos were aired on the e-junior channel, the channel said in a statement.
Thirty winners were selected from among the hundreds of entries that came in. All winners were invited with their mothers to a special party at Times Square Centre in Dubai and all enjoyed lots of activities and special treats, it added.
Loads of prizes were given to the winners and their mothers thanks to the sponsors Times Square Centre, Farawla, Axxezz, Joebloggs, Kiddies, Puppet, Sanrio Hello Kitty, Toys R Us, Woolworths, Fun Square play area and in association with Corine de Farm in addition to e-junior goodies.
“We were amazed by the level of creativity and effort that kids had put in their videos. The contest was a great way for us at e-junior to interact with kids and encourage their creative instincts through a format which allowed them to show their love for their mothers on the occasion of Mother’s Day,” said e-junior acting channel manager Fatiha Bensalem. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan