LG launches cooking academy in Saudi
Jeddah, April 21, 2008
LG Electronics and United Yousef M Naghi Co Ltd, LG home appliances distributor in Saudi Arabia, have launched the first cooking academy in Saudi Arabia.
The LG Cooking Academy will offer women a valuable opportunity to learn about various cooking styles and methods, nutrition, and health. Entrance to the academy will be free of charge, as it will equip young Saudi females with desperately needed skills that will enable them to successfully fill jobs in the cooking, nutrition, and health sectors in the Kingdom, said an official spokesman.
“The academy will be exciting because it will include a lot of fun activities, and will provide trainees with the opportunity to experience various ways of cooking techniques using LG’s latest home appliances and new technology products,” said LG’s regional CEO K W Kim.
“LG Cooking Academy’s will enable trainees to learn how to prepare special kind of food for people with special care and those who are in need for diet food, by experts in the field of health and nutrition from notable chief, specialised doctors, and nutrition specialists.”
The cooking academy will be supervised by specialised doctor in the field of health care dietary and nutrition with more than eleven years of experience in the field Dr Eman Al Ayobi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam