New health drink hits UAE markets
Dubai, April 21, 2008
Healthy Heart Australia has launched the first of its healthy and functional soft drinks Vita C across the UAE.
The new product, which is caffeine and taurine free, places vitamins and mineral within arm’s reach of consumers, said a company representative.
"Vita C delivers 500mg of Vitamin C as well as essential Vitamins B2, B3, B6, B12, Minerals and Calcium. Vita C is the solution to the consumer’s busy and dynamic lifestyle by providing essential vitamins and minerals," said its brand manager Mujahid Shaikh.
"This is a healthy and functional soft drink beverage that truly delivers. It’s availability in hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and bebida.ae home delivery services makes it easier for consumers to pick it up. It’s been an absolute success,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants