Coke launches Burn in Jordan
Amman, May 20, 2008
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Jordan has launched its leading energy drink Burn in Jordan.
Containing Taurine and Guarana, natural ingredients derived from organic acids and climbing plants common in Latin America, reducing muscle fatigue and increasing focus levels and alertness, Burn, has been specifically designed to charge consumers with energy enabling them to invigorate and maximise the fun and entertainment of any occasion.
Due to the Kingdom's young, dynamic and enthusiastic population, Jordan has been chosen as the second Middle Eastern country to welcome Burn.
On this occasion, Burn Energy Drink was launched during a special entertainment show at Spring Fling featuring internationally renowned acrobats and fire jugglers reflecting the core image of the product's sizzling attributes.
"The launch of Burn came as a result of the Coca-Cola Company's extensive investment in R&D to meet the evolving needs of youth today, adding a vibrant touch instigating dynamism and enriching their enjoyable experiences even further," said general manager, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Jordan, Muhannad Turk.
Burn is a non-alcoholic beverage lightly carbonated containing energy enhancing ingredients notably caffeine. The product is a trademark of the Coca-Cola Company and is currently available in grocery stores, corner stores and gas stations across Jordan.
The internationally renowned brand has been successfully launched in Russia, Poland, Turkey and the UAE with great success. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse