Saudi Egyptian Investment buys into Arab Dairy
Cairo, June 24, 2008
Egypt's Saudi Egyptian Investment and Finance Company said on Tuesday it had acquired 12.5 percent of Arab Dairy Company for 48.6 million Egyptian pounds ($9.1 million).
The company said the move raised the total number of shares it owns in Arab Dairy to about 1.85 million shares or 30.76 per cent of the company. Total number of shares in Arab Dairy, which is listed in the second unofficial schedule, stands at 6 million.
Shares in Saudi Egyptian Investment were 3.6 percent higher at 150.93 pounds by 0954GMT.-Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse