Osho unveils key safety solutions
Manama, June 30, 2008
The Bahrain National Occupational Safety and Health Centre (Osho) showcased its best state-of-the-art technical safety solutions and health issues at the eighth Sabic Technical Meeting and Exhibition STM-8 in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
The OSHO Centre, one of the key exhibitors at the expo, was represented by business development manager Mohamed Alawi, who presented the latest technical safety solutions and health issues at the worksite for industrial oil and gas-based companies, said a company statement.
Osho also attended Sabic SHE Day earlier last month promoting safety, health, and environment as a regional leader in providing services tailored to organisations requiring such services.
Participating in STM-8 is part of OSHO Centre's continuous efforts towards globalising and moving internationally, conveying the importance of health and safety around the kingdom, the Gulf and the globe, the statement said.
STM 2008 is the eighth in a series of Sabic technical meeting, where Sabic professionals, managers, and researchers gather every year to exchange technical knowledge and expose to state-of-art technologies.
The Osho Centre is also taking part in the 18th International Congress and Exhibition on Safety and Health at Work, being held in Seoul.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm