Sadolin launches new colours
Muscat, July 3, 2008
Sadolin Paints of Oman has launched a new colour collection to jazz up your living space.
Created by Europe’s best designers, the ‘Wildflowers’ and ‘Music’ collections are based on factors that influence colours as perceived by the human eye and offer some of the most unique colour palettes.
The ‘Wildflowers’ collection brings forth a delicacy and freshness and their vivid colours signal the onset of spring, the company said.
From oxeye daisy, to wild rose, bright red poppies to heartsease, from white clover to fire lily and orange hawkweed to lady’s mantle and lots more; the collection lifts spirits like the beauty of the wildflowers.
The ‘Music’ collection is created with six groups of colour (Rock, Pop, R&B, Chill, Jazz and Blues) that work brilliantly together, helping to create individual space.
“With the launch of these new collections, Sadolin has entered a market segment which is in tune with the lifestyle trends of today. People are now becoming increasingly aware and choosy. A home is now a reflection of one’s own individuality and colours are chosen based on personality,” says general manager M M Khan. – Trade Arabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires