Sesame Street comes to Dubai Festival City
Dubai, July 20, 2008
Dubai Festival City, a key sponsor of DSS 2008 and a member of Dubai Shopping Malls Group, is hosting the show of the acclaimed television children’s series Sesame Street till August 3.
The show, complete with its hilarious characters and their mannerisms, began on July 21 to mark the opening of the two-week event. The show timings are 6pm and 7.45pm.
The 30-minute show, called 1-2-3-Imagine!, is full of entertaining music, exciting choreography combining education and fun. The show features sing-alongs, dancing, and many elements of audience participation.
Characters in the show feature Sesame Street favourites such as Elmo, Cookie Monster, Bert & Ernie, Grover, and Zoe.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain